Hey, everyone! I’ve decided to put together 3 poems for you to read. I got inspired by
Leap Into Poetry by Avis Harley. I hope you enjoy!
Moons meet mountains.
The sun rises like a bright flashlight. The moon rises like a beaming light. The sun sets as a wink in the sky. The moon sets as a vanilla cookie in the awakening sky.
I’m awake in the nighttime. I sleep during the daytime light. I watch the sunset and the sunrise every day and night. Can you guess who I am?
Yes-No Poem (Just answer yes or no to the questions):
Are sunsets colorful? Are sunrises beautiful? Are sunsets breathtaking? Are sunrises full of color? Do sunsets and sunrises rise and set at the same time?
Life (A Poem from Mother Teresa).
Posted in Poems and Songs |
Tagged 2016, alliteration, dare, google, Images, Life, Meet, moons, mountains, no, poem, Question, Rainbow, riddle, simile, yes |
Hi everyone! Here is the 8th recommendation list!
Ever by Gail Carson Levine
2. The Chain Letter by Julie Schumacher
3. Georgia’s Greatness by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
4. Signed by Zelda by Kate Feiffer
5. Jackie’s Jokes by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
6. The Arkadians by Lloyd Alexander
7. Marcia’s Madness by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
8. A Question of Magic by E.D. Baker
9. Cousins of Clouds by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer
10. Every Day After by Laura Golden
11. Petal’s Problems by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
12. Rebecca’s Rashness by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
(amazon affiliate links above)
Posted in Books |
Tagged After, Ark, Chain, children's book review, clouds, Cousins, Day, E.D. Baker, Ever, Every, Gail Carson Levine, Greatness, Jokes, Julie Schumacher, Laura Golden, Lauren Baratz-Logsted, Letter, Lloyd Alexander, Madness, Magic, Problems, Question, Rashness, Signed, Tracie Vaughn Zimmer |