Hello, everyone! You might want to know more about Christmas. Thank you for visiting my blog! Christmas is my favorite holiday. In Argentina, the weather is almost always warm at Christmas. Preparations for Christmas begin very early in December and … Continue reading
Hi, everyone! I chose this story because I wanted the story to be worthy of sharing. Take a deep breath and enter the magical cat story below.
Once upon a time, there was a cat named Maggie McRita who wanted to be different from every other cat. So she went to her cat books and read but couldn’t get any ideas.
After she finished reading, she decided to research on her cat laptop. She discovered so many ideas and she brainstormed to choose the best idea yet.
The best idea was to learn some magic and become famous. She set out for her kitten books again which were in the cat fun room.
This time she read magic cat books, so she looked at the beginner tricks. She assumed that all the magic was going to be slightly easier than her kitten chores.
She decided to do a coin trick as her first trick. She decided to do a card trick as her next magic trick at 6:00pm PDST or 9:00pm.
She practiced until bedtime and she got so good, she had a good idea. She had started to perform in front of her whole cat family.
She started performing for other cats who lived in the country and they started asking her to perform at a cat birthday party. She started getting famous during her magic tricks.
She wanted a lot of cats to help out too and she wanted a mate. Soon, she was traveling to places she had always dreamed of going.
She finally found a cat who wanted to mate with her and his name was Concertino. She fell in love but she kept on doing her magic tricks and they both had the same clever idea.
She got married to Concertino 3 months later. She and Concertino did magic tricks and traveled together to places they always dreamed of going.
They had two twin kittens named Water and Earth. As the kittens grew up, they helped with magic but they really wanted to be artists.
When they were old enough, they told the truth. Maggie wasn’t disappointed in them, she figured that was what they were up to.
So, off they went and they both found mates that were also twins. They offered to be in just one house.
So they lived in a cat mansion. The mates wanted to become artists also so Water and Earth set off to teach their mates as much as they knew.
Shortly afterward, they each had 4 babies. Meanwhile, Maggie had some health issues and she was unable to do magic during that time.
So the rest of the family helped her to do magic until she was healthy again. She went onward to doing challenging tricks.
One day while Maggie was practicing, she fell on her paw weirdly. The paw hurt so much that it was bleeding and she couldn’t get up.
So the rest of the family went to look for the cat doctor. They found her and the family told them that Maggie had hurt her ankle and come as fast as she can.
After a few seconds, the doctor arrived. The doctor told the family including Maggie that she had a broken ankle and she had to sit in a wheelchair for a few days.
Shortly afterward, she began to walk on crutches for a month. After the month had past, she walked with a rainbow walker that glittered for the rest of the year.
After the last of the year had past, she was able to walk again. She was advised not to do any advanced magic tricks that involved her paws.
She kept that warning for years to come and when her health fell for the last time, no one was able to help her at all. She slipped into a coma that lasted a few weeks and the coma kept coming back after a few weeks more.
Then the coma kept getting worse until she slept the whole time. Eventually, her breathing slowed down until it was nothing at all.
At that point, her death had struck her almost immediately and they thought that she was just holding her breath. Her whole family was completely devastated and that was only her 2nd life and they no longer did magic.
However, they remembered her for the rest of their lives. They put her in the cat Hall of Famous Cats and every cat who didn’t know her asked someone who knew her.
I got this photo at https://orig10.deviantart.net/5182/f/2013/182/9/e/magic_kingdom_by_ivany86-d6biz63.png but originally Google Images.
Hi there! This is the 23rd book recommendation list. I truly appreciate everyone excluding strangers. I know that this is a lot of books to look through but you can take your time if needed. Thanks so much!
1. The Trollsby Polly Horvath
2. Hamster Magicby Lynne Jonell
3. Farmer Boyby Laura Ingalls Wilder
4.Gifts from the Seaby Natalie Kinsley-Warnock
5.Addy’s Little Brotherby Connie Porter
6. Honey Cakeby Joan Betty Stuchner
7. My Life as a Bookby Janet Tashjian
8. Oh, The Places He Wentby Maryann N. Weich
9. Saigeby Jessie Hass
10. Iridessa, Lost at Seaby Disney
11. Myka Finds Her Wayby Disney
12. Man Tripby Graham Salisbury
13. Trouble Magnetby Graham Salisbury
14. Thea Stilton and the Star Castawaysby Geronimo Stilton
15. The Canoe Trip Mysteryby Gertrude Chandler Warner
16. May Blossom of Britanniaby Anna Kirwan
17. The Girl Who Chased the Moonby Sarah Addison Allen
18. Secrets At Seaby Richard Peck
19. The Teacher’s Funeralby Richard Peck
20. Soupby Robert Newton Peck
21. On Pins and Needlesby Chloe Taylor
22. The Bus Station Mysteryby Gertrude Chandler Warner
23. The Friendshipby Mildred D. Taylor
24. Breathing Roomby Marsha Hayles
25. Clover Twig and the Magical Cottageby Kaye Umansky
26. Clover Twig and the Magical Cottageby Pam Muñoz Ryan
Hi there! Here’s the 11th book recommendation list.
1. The Bobbsey Twins of Lakeport by Laura Lee Hope
2. Princess Posey and the Monster Stew by Stephanie Green
3. Adventure in the Country by Laura Lee Hope
4. The Town Cats and Other Tales by Lloyd Alexander
5. The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
6. Rissa Bartholomew’s Declaration Of Independence by Lynda B. Comerford
7. Mood Martian by Megan McDonald
8. Magical Monty by Johanna Hurwitz
9. Twice Upon a Marigold by Jean Ferris
10. The Magician’s Elephant by Kate DiCamillo
11. The Berenstain Bear Scouts and the Run-amuck Robot by Stan & Jan Berenstain
12. The Secret Sea Horse by Debbie Dadey
13. A Fine Dessert by Emily Jenkins
14. Swing Sisters by Karen Deans
15. The Golden Dream of Carlo Chuchio by Lloyd Alexander
(amazon affiliate links above)