Hi there! I hope you like these!!! Here’s the 3rd reccommendation list.
1. Best Friends Forever! by Sarah Mlynowski
2. Sunny Sweet Is So Not Sorry by Jennifer Ann Mann
3. The Time of the Fireflies by Kimberly Griffiths Little
4. When the Butterflies Came by Kimberly Griffiths Little
5. Heart of Stone by M.L. Welsh
6. The Star Maker by Laurence Yep
If you love a good poetry mixture, well this will be the right poem for you!
E is for Exciting
A is for Awesome
S is for Sunny
T is for Tranquil
E is for Eager
R is for Remarkable
A: A easter girl hops on a stone.
B: Beautiful girl she was.
C: Chamelon is out and is turning red.
D: Dandelion is enjoying the weather.
The Easter Day is nice
A feaster hay is peace
May lester stay , Liz mice!
Happy, Likes Birds
Blue feels like a ocean. Blue tastes like blueberry. Blue looks like a pool. Blue smells like berry. Blue sounds like a fan.