Hey, everyone! I decided to do a sugary themed poem this time. Here are some other poems: https://lilliandarnell.com/2020/04/01/water-of-summer/, https://lilliandarnell.com/2020/03/19/roses-of-spring. I hope you enjoy!
Sugar flies through
the sweet air;
landing softly on
as you taste
You eat the sugar
only to want more
as you start
on your day.
This is the end of the poem. I hope you enjoyed!
Hey, everyone! This poem is a little late but this is a poem for World Water Day & World Poetry Day. Here is some related poems: https://lilliandarnell.com/2020/03/19/roses-of-spring/, https://lilliandarnell.com/2019/03/21/poems-of-nature/, and https://lilliandarnell.com/2018/03/21/fun-poem-extravaganza/. I hope you enjoy!
swirlin’ through like a waterspout;
of water curl
and touch you
As you catch a ride
on a huge wave
the wave of water
comes up to greet you.
That’s the end of the poem. I hope you enjoyed!
Hi there, everyone! This is the 24th book recommendation list. Have a great afternoon!
1. Anastasia by A.L. Singer
2. Arizona by Pat Ryan
3. Butterfly Watching by Diane Bair and Pamela Wright
4. The Little Butterfly by Sherry Shahan
5.Butterflies by Adele D. Richardson
6. Red, White, and Blue Goodbye by Sarah Wones Tomp
7. The Hard-Times Jar by Ethel Footman Smothers
8. The Golden Sandal by Rebecca Hickox
9. The Story of the Incredible Orchestra by Bruce Kosichelniak
10. Skit-Scat Raggedy Cat by Roxanne Orgill
11. I, Galileo by Bonnie Christensenhen
12. April Fool! Watch Out at School by Diane deGroat
13. Henry’s Dragon Kite by Bruce Edward Hall
14. The Butter Man by Elizabeth Alalou and Ali Alalou
15. New Hampshire by Deborah Kent
16. Arizona by Barbara A. Somervill
17. Utah by Deborah Kent
18. Nevada by Ann Heinrichs
19. Chocolate by Robert Burleigh
20. America the Beautiful by Katherine Lee Bates
21. No Talking by Andrew Clements
22. The Book Without Words by Avi
23. Cold in Summer by Tracy Barrett
24. Anything but Typical by Nora Raleigh Baskin
25. My Unwilling Sleeps Over by Hiawyn Oram
26. Monsters Don’t Scuba Dive by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones
27. Starting with Alice by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
(amazon affiliate links)