Hey, everyone! I decided to do an informative blog post on staying healthy. Here’s a blog post that relates: http://lilliandarnell.com/2017/01/10/beauty-in-you/. I hope you enjoy!
- Eat fruit at least 3 times a day. Dried apricot, pear, and apple are all ideal fruit. If you don’t like fruit you should at least drink a little fruit juice. It always helps if you have a variety of fruit to eat. I eat strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple when available. I also eat a lot of apples (which is anti-inflammatory) and pear (which is semi anti-inflammatory).
- Eat vegetables at least 3 times a day as well. Broccoli, carrot, and cucumber are good choices for vegetables. If you don’t like vegetables, try to drink vegetable juice. I eat carrot, broccoli, cucumber (if available), and beets (if available).
- Yoga is a great way to stretch your body. Yoga can help you with almost any kind of pain. Do yoga at least 3 days a week. I try to do yoga twice a week.
- Swimming is an awesome and fun summer exercise to do. Swimming is a great way to cool off and get plenty exercise. Do swimming at least every other day except on weekends (really it’s up to you) while the pool is open. I try to go almost every day in the summer excluding weekends.
- Dancing is a good every day exercise you can do. Dancing can help your muscles get stronger. Do dancing at least once a week. I dance at least once a month.
- Walking is a great everyday exercise you can do. Walking is a great way to take in nature. Do walking 3 times a week or more (really it should be up to you). I try to go for walks once a week or more.
- Running is a fantastic every day exercise you can do. Running can help your leg muscles get a lot stronger. Do running at least 3 times a week or more (it’s up to you really). I try to run at least once a week.
- Juice can be a great alternative to water sometimes. Drink at least one cup of not from concrete juice a day. For me, I prefer to have one cup of juice (with water) a day when available. It is also a great help for slushies (in the summer or anytime you eat them).
- Drink at least 2 cups of room temperature spring water a day. Water can be used to make a flavorless slushie as well. For me though, I prefer to have 2 cups of water every day.
I hope you enjoyed this blog post!