Hello, everyone! You might want to know more about Christmas. Thank you for visiting my blog! Christmas is my favorite holiday. In Argentina, the weather is almost always warm at Christmas. Preparations for Christmas begin very early in December and … Continue reading
Hey there, everyone! This is my 28th book recommendation. Thanks so much for participating!
1. Thanking the Moonby Grace Lin
2. Catching The Moonby Myla Goldberg
3. Abuelita’s Heartby Amy Córdova
4. Brown Girl Dreamby Jacqueline Woodson
5. The World Almanac for Kids 2013by Infobase Learning
6. How to Read the Solar Systemby Chris North and Paul G. Abel
7.Fairy Heaven and the Quest for the Wandby Gail Carson Levine
8. Phenomenaby Donna M. Jackson
9. The Princesses Collectionby Ann Braybrooks
10. Making Amazing Artby Sandi Henry
11. Lili on Stageby Rachel Isadora
12. Follow the Drinking Gourdby Cari Meister
13. The Red Threadby Grace Lin
14. Rules of Summerby Shaun Tan
15. Soccer on Sundayby Mary Pope Osborne
16. The Year of the Babyby Andrea Cheng
17. The Ghost Ship Mysteryby Gertrude Chandler Warner
18. Red Thread Sistersby Carol Antoinette Peacock
19. Three Adventures of the Boxcar Childrenby Gertrude Chandler Warner
20. Schoolhouse Mysteryby Gertrude Chandler Warner
21. The Movie Star Mysteryby Gertrude Chandler Warner
22. The Eagleby Cynthia Rylant
23. The Year of the Fortune Cookieby Andrea Cheng
24. The Mystery of the Grinning Gargoyleby Gertrude Chandler Warner
25. Caitlin the Ice Bearby Daisy Meadows
26. The Wide Awake Princessby E.D. Baker
27. Secret at the Chocolate Mansionby Leslie Margolis
28. The Enchanted Guideby Julie Ferris
29. The 10 Best Anxiety Bustersby Dr. Margaret Wehrenburg
30. The Swiss Family Robinsonby Johann Wyss
31. Serafina’s Promiseby Ann E. Burg
(amazon affiliate links)
Hi there! Camilla decided that I write a blogpost on whatever I like once a week. You’re about to enter a princess’s life at her birth.
There once lived Queen Lilliana and King Topaz who yearned to have a child (specifically a daughter). One day later, the Queen had a baby girl and the King and the Queen were very happy. They had a christening/baby shower/ party and everyone in the kingdom came.
Everyone watched the queen name the baby. The queen had selected Melody as her name. When Melody was one year old, she talked like a princess should.
She was 3, when she learned to walk like a princess. She was 5 when she was crowned. She began to study at age 7. She got a new bed at 9 years old.
She started washing her hair at 11 years old. She started brushing her hair at 13 years old. She started getting dressed at age 15. She then started liking young princes at school during her 16th year.
She started getting boyfriends in her 17th year. She started dates with boys in her 18th year. She found the perfect boy to marry in her 19th year. She planned the wedding in her 20th year.
She got married in her 21st year. She had babies in her 22nd year. In the 23rd year, she went to work.
In her 24th year, her husband died. In her 25th year, she became ill. In her 26th year, she died but her parents still remember her.
So to remember her, they built a statue, made a speech, a museum, some art, some pictures and some books. Her parents died shortly after all that was done. Her children took place of the throne.
Nobody forgot her. So when they died, they joined her so she didn’t get lonely.
There’s a lesson and the lesson is you should always honor someone after they die especially if that person is special.
Hi there! This is the 13th book recommendation list below this sentence!
1. The Remarkable Journeyby Lloyd Alexander
2. The Little Mermaidby Disney
3. The Trouble with Magicby Ruth Chews
4. Genie Wishesby Elizabeth Dahl
5. Stained Glassby Michael Bedard
6. A Gathering of Daysby Joan W. Blos
7. Belle’s Star Pupby Disney
8. Rapunzel’s Taleby Disney
9. Rapunzel’s Royal Partyby Disney
10. Robots Don’t Catch Chicken Poxby Debbie Dadey & Marcia Thorton Jones
11. Trolls Don’t Ride Roller Coastersby Debbie Dadey & Marcia Thorton Jones
12. The Penderwicks at Point Mouetteby Jeanne Birdsall
13. Fantastic Mr. Foxby Ronald Dahl
14. Getting Near to Babyby Audrey Couloumbis
15. No Castles Hereby A.C.E Bauer
16. The Arm of the Starfishby Madeline L’Engle
17. The Birds of Pandemoniumby Michele Raffin
(anazon affilitates are above)
Hi there, everyone! Here’s the 5th recommendation list! Enjoy!
1. Home Sweet Home by Elizabeth Doyle Carey
2. Fantasy Encyclopedia by Judy Allen
3. The Goblin Baby by Berlie Doherty
4. The Magic Key by Emily Rodda
5. Daughter of Venice by Donna Jo Napoli
6. The Peskie Spell by Emily Rodda
7. The Magic Paintbrush by Laurence Yep
8. The Charm Bracelet by Emily Rodda
(amazon affiliate links above)